An afternoon & evening in Downtown... A checklist of possibilities...
- Pick up my bud Roger from Chicago at Aria for his grand tour of Downtown
- A little breakfast at Tiffany's Cafe
- Regards to the Urban Playa Arts & Yard Sale for Burning Man at Boulder Plaza
- A stroll to the Arts Factory to see Casey Weldon's exhibition at Trifecta gallery
- Hit up the Contemporary Arts Center for a gander at the 22nd Annual Juried Show
- A jaunt to see John Musgrove at Brett Wesley Gallery
- Check out the construction progress of the Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- Hit up the El Cortez for 70 awesome nostalgic and historic years
- A cocktail, a little Pacman and Galaga at Insert Coins Game Bar and Video Lounge
- A big hug from Justin "Favy" Favela at Emergency Arts
- An awesome iced vanilla latte at the Beat Coffeehouse
- Visit the Lil Art Bodega, Kleven Contemporary and convo with the fabulous Tanya
- Back to the Sky Pad for some penne pasta with a spicy mushroom marinara from Resnicks
- Artifice for a libation and a big hug from Deena!
- Painters and Poets on the Patio back at the Arts Factory
- Back to Fremont East and Vanguard Lounge for a little dancing with DJ Chad Stolarick
- End the night at Downtown Cocktail Lounge
Brian Paco Alvarez enculturating Las Vegas into the millennium...